In accordance with the provisions of law 34/2002, of July 11th, on information society services and e-commerce, the following information if provided:
- You are visiting the website http://www.followupcx.com owned by FOLLOWUP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SL, with registered office at MARIA DE MOLINA 54 BAJO (28006 MADRID) MADRID, tax identification number B66916958, registered in the mercantile registry of [province/town of mercantile registry], in volume xxxxx number xxxxx page xxxxx hereinafter The Holder.
You can contact The Holder by any of the following means:
- The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) seek to regulate the use of The Holder’s website which is accessible to the public.
Access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of the User, who accepts, from mentioned access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. Where applicable, the aforementioned terms and conditions shall apply regardless of the mandatory General Terms and Conditions of the contract.
Use of the Website
- http://www.followupcx.com provides access to a wide range of information, services, software, or data (hereinafter The Content) on the internet ownership of The Holder or its licensors to which The User can access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility is extended to any registry needed to access certain services or content. In this registry, The User will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User can be provided with a password which he or she will be responsible for, committing to using it diligently and confidentially.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (i.e., chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that The Holder offers through its website and with an illustrative but not restrictive/limiting character, not to use them to:
- Commit illicit, illegal, or unlawful activities that go against good faith and public order.
- Spread content or propoganda that is racist, xenophobic, or pornographic, in defense of terrorism or against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of FOLLOWUP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SL, its suppliers, providers, or third parties, to install or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems which are likely to cause the above-mentioned damages.
- Try to access and, where necessary, use the email accounts of other users to manipulate their messages.
- Use the website nor the information contained therein for commercial, political, or any advertising purposes, especially sending unsolicited emails.
The Holder reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that infringe or violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or safety or that is, in its opinion, inappropriate for publication. In any case, The Holder will not be responsible for the opinions voiced or expressed by users in chat windows, forums, or other participation tools.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property.
- The Holder owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website as well as all elements contained in it (by way of example: images, photographs, sounds, audio, software or texts; brands, logotypes, color schemes, writing and design, used materials, desktop programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.), owned by The holder or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, in the law of intellectual property, all duplicates, distribution and public communication, including the method in which it is offered, of the totality or part of the contents on this website, with commercial purposes, in any support or any technical means, is strictly prohibited without The Holder’s authorization.
Guarantee and responsibility exclusion
- The User recognizes that the use of the website and its content and services is carried out under his or her sole responsibility. Specifically, and for the sole purpose of illustration, The Holder does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The operational readiness of the website, its services and content, and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of The User.
- The current legislation infringement by The User or third parties and, specifically, the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights that other people or entities may own.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that The User’s computer system or third parties may cause. It is The Us
- er’s duty, in all cases, to have adequate tools for the detection and removal of these elements.
- The fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or where necessary, capturing, eliminating, altering, modifying, or manipulating messages or communications of any sort that these third parties may perform.
- The accuracy, veracity, currency and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use by The User. The Holder will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Any damages suffered by computer hardware at the moment of accessing the website and damages suffered by users when produced by telecommunication network failures or disconnection that interrupt the service.
- Damage of any nature arising from accidental or force majeure events.
In the case where forums exist, the use of these or any other similar open discussion spaces, it must be taken into account that all messages only reflect the opinion of the user who contributed them, and bears the sole responsibility. The Holder takes no responsibility for the content in the messages sent by The User.
Legal notice modification and duration
- The Holder reserves the right to modify its website as it considers relevant without prior notice, being able to change, delete, or add as many content and services provided in it such as the way they appear or where they are located on the website.
The above cited conditions will be valid until further modified by new ones properly published.
- In the case where http://www.followupcx.com contains links or hyperlinks to external internet websites, The Holder shall not exercise any control over these websites and their content. The Holder shall take no responsibility for any content contained within external website links nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of the previously mentioned links or other websites. By the same token, the fact that these external connections may be included on The Holder’s website, shall not be subject to association of any sort, fusion or participation with the entities connected.
- The Holder reserves the right to deny or remove the access to the website and/or the offered services without prior notice needed, on its own initiative or at its own request or at that of a third party, to users who fail to meet this legal notice.
- The Holder will pursue the unfulfillment of the present conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and penal actions that may be applicable under the Law.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The relationship between the Holder and the Userwill be governed by Spanish legislation. All disputes and complaints derived from this legal notice will be resolved by the courts and tribunals of Spain.
- http://www.followupcx.com aims its services at 18-year-old people and above. Users who are below this age are not authorized to use our services and shall not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if this situation occurred, FOLLOWUP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SL will not be made responsible for possible consequences that may derive from the unfulfillment of the legal notice stated in this clause.
Last revised: Feb. 19th, 2020